filters
Show

Resolved: Jostens review: Graduation Announcements Printed Crookedly

Jostens review - Graduation Announcements Printed Crookedly

Update by user Jun 05, 2018

Jostens (after the bad review) reprinted the announcements and shipped them to us free of charge. Unfortunately they didn't arrive until less than a week before the event.

Original review posted by user May 06, 2018

I ordered my daughter's college graduation announcements from Jostens. The announcements were printed wrong. The name of the college was printed on an angle. I tried to reach the company using phone, email, and online form. I have never gotten a reply. When I made the initial call, after being on hold for what seemed a long time, a man answered the phone and in a rushed tone immediately told me to send a picture to collservpaperwork@jostens.com, which I did immediately. The man gave me the impression I wasn't the only complaint he was hearing. After sending the picture I didn't hear back from anyone, so I contacted Jostens through its online form. This is the automated message I received: Please Note: As our response time may increase during our busy season, please help us keep the volume of emails down and our response time up by waiting for our reply to your initial inquiry. Thank you for understanding this move to more efficiency and effectiveness. It helps us accomplish more to serve you better. Thank you for contacting Jostens where we strive to provide our customers with an exceptional experience and help people celebrate moments that matter. Your email is very important to us, and we are working diligently to respond as soon as possible. We will reply to your email within two business days. (Please note: Our regular business days are Monday through Friday, 8 am – 5 pm Central Time, excluding major holidays.) If you have requested a jewelry catalog and/or a ring sizer, please allow three to five business days in addition to our response time for delivery of your requested item(s). We look forward to serving you! Jostens Service Center The graduation is a week away. I still have not heard from Jostens. A shame that they can wreck someone's very special day.
Resolved
Review
Product
Jostens Graduation Announcement
Reason of review
Damaged or defective
Loss
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Contact Jostens Customer Service